Presenting at the Symposium
The 11th Annual Academic Symposium will be hosted virtually this year on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. As an Academic Symposium presenter, you are showcasing some of the best student work at Campbell University. We hope you enjoy this experience!
Recording a Virtual Presentation
Watch this video to gain some General Presentation Tips.
There are many options available to you to create a virtual presentation. We’ve listed a few of them, below.
- Watch this workshop to learn how to: ‘Create a Video Presentation’
- Use VoiceThread to add text, voiceover, or video to your slideshow.
- VoiceThread YouTube Video with Captions
- VoiceThread Example/Tutorial
- VoiceThread PowerPoint Tutorial
- VoiceThread Step-by-Step Instructions
- VoiceThread website
- Create a Slidecast by syncing audio narration with a PowerPoint presentation.
- Recording a Slidecast Tutorial
- Microsoft Office step-by-step instructions: Record a slide show with narration and slide timings
- Use Screencast-O-Matic to record all or part of your screen with video and/or audio and download as an MP4.
Submitting Your Presentation, Poster, or Art Work
The form to upload your work will be available on this page after February 26, 2021. Your submission will be due by Wednesday, March 17. The following list suggests acceptable file format types for your work.
- Video Presentation (as an MP4 file)
- PowerPoint Slides
- Poster Presentation (saved as a PDF file)
- Fine Art as JPG file
- Any other file appropriate to support your presentation