Jump to navigation
- I am interested in presenting at the Academic Symposium. What should I do next?
- Polish your work and contact your faculty mentor or course professor to express your interest in being nominated for the Symposium. Nominations open November 2, 2015.
- What resources are available to help me prepare for my presentation?
- The library will be hosting spring workshops on presentation techniques and poster design. View our workshop schedule at this site: http://campbell.libcal.com/calendar/events. In addition, consult the websites featured on the Presentation Guidelines page.
- I am a fine arts major. Can I present my work at the Symposium?
- Yes, presentations are not limited to oral or poster presentations. Past symposia have included musical performances in the chapel as well as framed artwork. We welcome sculpture, graphic design projects, and other creative works.
- Does the library have a poster printer?
- Yes, the library has a poster printer and will provide one free poster printing for all interested Symposium participants. Reprints will cost $8. If printing in the Library, submit the final draft of your poster to the CMMC librarian via the following link by Wednesday, March 16th: http://library.campbell.edu/services/poster-printing
- Will there be judging?
- Yes. For the first year, you will receive valuable feedback on your work and be eligible for gift card prizes. Evaluation rubrics are available below: