Download Print Drivers for PC
Students may print wirelessly from their personal laptop by downloading the print driver to their computer, following the instructions below.
- Using your laptop, log in with your Campbell ID and connect to CU's network either wired (preferred) or wireless.
- Print drivers can be found at: http://pharos.campbell.edu/uniprint/
- Choose "Main Campus Libraries 7535 Color & B/W" to print to a library printer.
- After installing, print your document(s) by selecting "Main Campus Xerox 7535" as your printer; a dialog box will appear for you to enter your Blackboard username.
Download Print Drivers for Mac OS XPharos Popup for Mac OS X has the following requirements: Mac OS X version 10.6 - 10.9
Installing Popup on the Mac:
- Obtain the file Popup.dmg from Pharos Systems: https://community.pharos.com/external-link.jspa?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpharo…
- Double-click this file to create a new disk image in Finder. This disk contains the Popup 9.0.9 installer, Popup.pkg.
- Double-click the installer to run it. You may be requested to authenticate yourself as an administrator.
- Select a destination disk. You will only be able to select the startup disk.
- Click Install (or Upgrade). The installer automatically installs Popup and required support files.
- Pharos Popup and Notify will now be running on the computer and will be automatically launched every time a user logs in.
To start using Popup for Mac OS X, add Popup printer queues on the computer:
- Open System Preferences and click on the Print & Scanner icon.
- Click the + button.
- Hold down the Control key on the keyboard and click anywhere on the toolbar. From the popup menu that appears, select Customize Toolbar.
- Drag the Advanced icon to the toolbar and close the customization dialog.
- Click on the Advanced button in the toolbar.
- From the Type popup button, select Pharos Print Server.
- In the URL field, enter the URL for the desired Popup queue on a Pharos Print Server. To print to the Library Xerox machines, this value should be: popup://pharos.campbell.edu/Mac_queue
- In the Name field, enter "Main Campus Xerox 7535" for the new printer queue.
- From the Print Using popup button, select the type of printer associated with the Popup queue. If the desired printer is not available, selecting “Generic PostScript Printer” will work in most cases. Xerox 7535 is the actual printer. Go with generic if not listed. The Xerox 7535 supports Postscript Level 3
- Click Add. The new Popup queue will now show up in the list of printers.
- To print to the new queue, select it from the printer popup button in the print dialog of any application.
To remove Popup and Notify 8.3.2 from a computer, run the Pharos Uninstaller:
- Launch the Uninstaller application in /Library/Application Support/Pharos/Utilities.
- Select Pharos Popup and any other Pharos components that you would like to uninstall, then click Continue.
- A list of the selected items will be shown. Click Continue.
- Type in an administrator user name and password when required to do so. The selected components will be removed from the computer.