Jump to navigation
Database Search Result
- U.S. Supreme Court Records and Briefs, 1832-1978 via Gale Cengage Learning (Full Text)
- Containing nearly 11 million pages of records and briefs brought before the U.S. Supreme Court in the period 1832-1978, this product provides an essential primary source tool for the study of all aspects of American history as well as the U.S. judicial system.
- UpToDate (Full Text)
- UpToDate is an electronic resource offering evidence-based, synthesized medical information quickly at the point of care. It is comprised of original topics that are written, reviewed and continually updated by a faculty of physician experts.
- Restricted access to College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences and School of Osteopathic Medicine only
- US Newsstream via ProQuest (Full Text)
- News content from many national and international newspapers, newswires and selected news magazines.
- USMLE First Aid Collection via McGraw Hill (Full Text)
- USMLE peer-to-peer study guides provide medical students, residents, and physicians with an outline for success on the boards and wards.