Jump to navigation
Database Search Result
- ReferenceUSA via Infogroup
- Searchable database with detailed information, including addresses and phone numbers, on more than 20 million businesses, 222 million consumers, U.S. new businesses, U.S. new homeowners and movers.
- RIA Checkpoint (Full Text)
- Includes RIA Check Point Academic Advantage Library and RIA Estate Planning Complete. RIA Check Point Academic Advantage Library includes the U.S. Tax Reporter a comprehensive and up-to-date source of federal tax law, regulations, committee reports, cases, rulings, annotations, and explanations, and full coverage of federal income, estate & gift, excise and international taxes. RIA Estate Planning Complete is a professional estate tax service that consolidates all aspects of estate planning and administration, from development of the plan to administration and settlement of the final estate, with full text of supporting primary law documents.
- RIM Online via ATLA
- RIM Online is a freely available database that indexes D.Min. projects from reporting schools of theology accredited by the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada. Indexing began in 1981.
- Rosetta Stone Library Solution via EBSCOHost
- Rosetta Stone provides learning support for 30 different languages, including lessons and activities that enable you to learn the basics of these languages on your own. The full list of languages is available here.
- Creation of an account will be required to track your progress.