Jump to navigation
Database Search Result
- Old Testament Abstracts via EBSCOhost
- Old Testament Abstracts Online is a product of a partnership between ATLA and the Catholic Biblical Association. The database features indexing and abstracts for journal articles, monographs, multi-author works, and software related to Old Testament studies. Topics covered include antiquities, archaeology, biblical theology, philology and much more.
- OneClick Digital via Recorded Books
- Downloadable audio books are available from this site. You will need to create a new personal account to download and transfer audiobooks.
- OneSource via Infogroup
- OneSource provides in-depth business information on companies in North America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia-Pacific as well as emerging markets, with the ability to search for companies by name, by geography or across industries.
- OSTMED.DR (Osteopathic Medical Digital Repository) (Full Text)
- A full-text digital library of osteopathic medicine literature containing more than 30,000 citations.
- OvidSP via Ovid (Full Text)
- OvidSP provides access to the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Total Access Collection, a collection of over 310 journals targeting a variety of medical information needs, including various specialties of medicine as well as nursing and bioscience. This collection is designed to support clinical researchers as well as students and professors.
- Oxford English Dictionary (OED) Online via Oxford University Press (Full Text)
- The Oxford English Dictionary is an unsurpassed guide to the meaning, history, and pronunciation of over half a million words, both present and past. It traces the usage of words through 2.5 million quotations from a wide range of international English language sources, from classic literature and specialist periodicals to film scripts and cookery books.
- Oxford International Encyclopedia of Legal History (Full Text)
- The Oxford International Encyclopedia of Legal History is the first encyclopedia to provide both historical and contemporary comparisons of the world legal systems.
- Oxford Journals via Oxford University Press (Full Text)
- Over 200 academic and research journals covering a broad range of subject areas.
- Oxford Reference Online Premium via Oxford University Press
- Reference titles in core subject areas, including quick reference articles, illustrations, photographs, line diagrams, maps, and tables.