Jump to navigation
Database Search Result
- Lab Tests Online
- Understand lab tests that are part of routine care, as well as diagnosis and treatment. Search by test, condition, or recommended screenings.
- LegalTrac via Gale InfoTrac
- LegalTrac provides indexing for approximately 875 titles including major law reviews, legal newspapers, bar association journals and international legal journals. LegalTrac also contains law-related articles from over 1,000 additional business and general interest titles.
- Legislative Insight via Proquest (Full Text)
- Congress produces a variety of publications as a bill moves through the legislative process on its way to becoming a law. A compilation of these full text primary source publications produces a legislative history that is valuable to a wide variety of researchers. Legislative histories enable users to trace the development of a public law from its early consideration to its enactment, including development that spans more than one Congress.
- Lexicomp Online via Lexicomp (Full Text)
- Provides information on drug information, geriatric dosage, natural products, poisoning & toxicology, recently approved medications, laboratory tests, infectious diseases, pediatric dosage, oncology drug information, drug images, drug interactions, diagnostic procedures, anesthesiology and critical care drug information, and nutrient depletion drug information.
- LexisNexis Academic via LexisNexis (Full Text)
- LexisNexis Academic provides searchable access to a comprehensive spectrum of full-text information from over 5,600 sources, selected to meet academic research needs.
- Library, Information Science & Technology via EBSCOhost (Full Text)
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA) indexes more than 560 core journals, nearly 50 priority journals, and nearly 125 selective journals; plus books, research reports and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more. Coverage in the database extends back as far as the mid-1960s.
- Liebert Online via Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. (Full Text)
- Liebert Online provides electronic access to Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. peer-reviewed journals in discipline areas of biomedical research/life sciences, biotechnology, clinical medicine/surgery, complimentary/alternative medicine, engineering/informatics, law, psychology, and public health/policy.
- Literary Index via Gale Group
- An index to Gale's literature series. A free service provided by the Gale Group.
- Literary Reference Center Plus via EBSCOhost (Full Text)
- Articles and criticisms, including peer-reviewed, bios and interviews, novels, short stories, poems, and literary magazines.
- Literature Criticism Online via Gale Cengage Learning (Full Text)
- Literature Criticism Online includes Contemporary Literary Criticism, Twentieth-Century Literary Criticism, Nineteenth-Century Literature Criticism, Shakespearean Criticism, Literature Criticism from 1400-1800, Classical and Medieval Literature Criticism, Poetry Criticism, Short Story Criticism, Drama Criticism, and Children's Literature Review.
- Literature Online via ProQuest (Full Text)
- A database of more than 300,000 works of English and American poetry, drama and prose, plus biographies, bibliographies and key secondary sources.
- Literature Resource Center via Gale
- Articles, critical essays, work and topic overviews, full-text works, and biographies covering authors, their works, and literary movements.
- LLMC Digital (Full Text)
- The LLMC Digital collection, produced by the Law Library Microform Consortium, includes both historical and current legal literature and government documents in full-text.
- LWW Health Library via Wolters Kluwer (Full Text)
- LWW Health Library contains 35 major health textbooks in an electronic format, including key texts in medicine and allied health fields.
- LWW Total Access Collection via Wolters Kluwer (Full Text)
- The Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Total Access Collection is a collection of over 310 journals targeting a variety of medical information needs, including various specialties of medicine as well as nursing and bioscience.