Jump to navigation
Database Search Result
- IBISWorld (Full Text)
- IBISWorld publishes America's largest collection of Industry Market Research Reports. There are over 700 reports, written at the 5-digit level of NAICS: North American Industry Classification System. Each report, of 25-30 pages in length, is updated regularly, ensuring that they reflect the current state of an industry.
- Image Quest via Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Image Quest has nearly 3 million images from nearly 50 of the best collections in the world. All images in Image Quest are rights-cleared for non-commercial, educational use.
- Index to Legal Periodicals Retrospective via H.W. Wilson Company
- Indexes over 750 legal periodicals published in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand from the years 1918 through 1981. Annual surveys of the laws of a jurisdiction, annual surveys of the federal courts, yearbooks, annual institutes, and annual reviews of the work in a given field or on a given topic are also covered. This database also includes Index to Legal Periodicals Full-Text (1981-Present).
- International Newsstream via ProQuest (Full Text)
- International Newsstream provides information from more than 660 of the world's top newspapers, including The Times (London), The Bangkok Post, El Norte, Financial Times, The Guardian, Jerusalem Post, South China Morning Post, The Daily Telegraph, Asian Wall Street Journal, and the BBC Monitoring series of publications.
- New NC LIVE resources
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts via Dialog
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts (IPA) provides information on all phases of the development and use of drugs and on professional pharmaceutical practice.
- Taylor and Francis Medical Library (Full Text)
- Over 240 journals in the fields of pharmacy, medicine, and allied health.