Jump to navigation
Database Search Result
- Gale Artemis Primary Sources via Gale Cengage Learning (Full Text)
- Gale Artemis is a research environment that integrates formerly disparate digital collections to enable innovative research. The digital collections include the Economist Historical Archive, the Financial Times Historical Archive, Nineteenth Century U.S. Newspapers, the Sunday Times Digital Archive, the Times Digital Archive, and the Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive.
- Gale Cross-Search via Gale Cengage Learning (Full Text)
- Cross-search Gale's literature archive resources, including Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online and Literature Criticism Online.
- Gale Literary Sources via Gale Cengage Learning (Full Text)
- Combines Literature Resource Center with Gale Virtual Reference Library in one interface. Articles, critical essays, work and topic overviews, full-text works, and biographies covering authors, their works, and literary movements.
- Gale NewsVault via Gale (Full Text)
- Gale NewsVault allows you to cross-search six newspaper databases: 19th Century U.S. Newspapers, Economist Historical Archive, Financial Times Historical Archive, Sunday Times Digital Archive, Times Digital Archive, and Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (Full Text)
- Provides respected authoritative essays on varied topics from numerous subject areas, all in E-Book reference title format.
- Global Market Navigator via Mintel Group (Full Text)
- Find or compare data about market size; market share and segmentation; compound annual growth rate (CAGR); or socio economic factors for a product or products by country or countries. Also, Global Market Navigator has a separate search to find or compare economic data by country or countries. Lots of forecasts, tables, charts, and graphs (data downloads directly into Excel, PowerPoint, Word, or PDF).
- GreenFILE via EBSCOhost (Full Text)
- GreenFILE offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more. The database provides indexing and abstracts for more than 384,000 records, as well as Open Access full text for more than 4,700 records.
- Grove Music Online via Oxford Music Online (Full Text)
- Grove Music Online is a comprehensive reference source for music, providing over 8,000 articles on composers, performers, conductors, instruments and notation, forms and genres, and individual works. It offers the full texts of The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, The New Grove Dictionary of Opera, The New Grove Dictionary of Jazz, as well as The Oxford Companion to Music and The Oxford Dictionary of Music.
- Limited number of concurrent access. Try again later if access is denied.