Jump to navigation
Database Search Result
- D&B US Company Database via SimplyMap
- Access detailed profiles on over 30 million U.S. businesses provided by Dunn and Bradstreet (D&B), the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses. Add business points to your map or build tables to find the best place to locate a business, analyze the competition, or identify services. Also export the data to a spreadsheet for additional functionality.
- Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online via Gale Cengage Learning (Full Text)
- Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online provides more than 16,000 biographical and critical essays on the lives, works, and careers of the world's most influential literary figures from all eras and genres.
- Digital Karl Barth Library via Alexander Street Press (Full Text)
- In association with the Theologischer Verlag Zürich (TVZ) and Princeton Theological Seminary, Alexander Street Press is pleased to offer the first major online collection of Karl Barth's works. The current release features the English translation of Barth's magnum opus, The Church Dogmatics, in its entirety. The original German version, Die kirchliche Dogmatik, is also included as are the first 36 volumes of Barth's Gesamtausgabe, which includes hundreds of letters, sermons, lectures, conversations, and academic writings. These volumes are supplemented by seven additional German works that have not yet been published as part of the Gesamtausgabe and English translations of thirteen important texts by Barth. New content will be added on a quarterly basis.
- Digital Theatre Plus
- Digital Theatre Plus is a streaming video resource containing full theatrical productions in the Broadway Digital Archive as well as interviews and insights with actors, production workers, and technical team members.
- Explore the history and culture of North Carolina through original materials from cultural heritage repositories across the state.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (Full Text)
- Covers free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals. There are now 1601 journals in the directory. Currently 400 journals are searchable at article level. As of today 73622 articles are included in the DOAJ service.
- Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) (Full Text)
- A peer-reviewed and fully referenced database of drugs to which breastfeeding mothers may be exposed. Among the data included are maternal and infant levels of drugs, possible effects on breastfed infants and on lactation, and alternate drugs to consider.
- DSM Library: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual via Psychiatry Online (Full Text)
- The most comprehensive, current, and critical resource for clinical practice available to today's mental health clinicians and researchers of all orientations. DSM-5® is used by health professionals, social workers,and forensic and legal specialists to diagnose and classify mental disorders, and is the product of more than 10 years of effort by hundreds of international experts in all aspects of mental health. DSM Library also includes the Handbook of Differential Diagnosis and Clinical Cases as supplementary material.
- DynaMed Plus via EBSCO
- DynaMed Plus is a point-of-care clinical reference tool that includes more than 3,400 topics covering diseases, conditions, drugs and more. Created by physicians for physicians, DynaMed strives to provide current information with validity, relevance and convenience.